- Hammurabi Human Rights Organization continues implementing the relief project of sterilization to places of worships, service departments in Hamdaniya district,
- The project started by the support of Christian Solidarity International CSI with a program to raise awareness of dangers of Covid -19 Pandemic
- Volunteers from the Center of Al-Awda Alamena contribute with Hammurabi team in the implementation of the project
On Monday November 23, 2020, Hammurabi Human Rights Organization continued its campaign on implementing the relief project of sterilization in Hamdaniya district / Nineveh province with the support of Christian Solidarity International CSI to sterilize places of worships, service and social departments in the district.
The sterilization included the following religious places:
- Mar yakoub Church of Syriac Catholic and its facilities (the Hall of condolences and the service and health places).
- Mar Yohanna church of Syriac Catholic and the facilities attached (hall of condolences, hall of martyrs, St. Paul) and other service places.
- - Al-Tawheed Mosque and the attached service facilities
- Mar Yousef church of Syriac Catholic and attached service facilities
- Mar Georgis Church of Syriac Orthodox and attached service facilities
- Mar Zina Church of Syriac Catholic and facilities attached (the condolences hall and the service facilities attached
- Al-Fadi Monastery with the library and facilities attached
Mr. Louis Marqous Ayoub, project manager and field supervisor for the implementation project, said that the campaign is accompanied by an awareness program to combat the pandemic through the distribution of (2000) copies of the commandments related to methods of pandemic prevention.
Number of employees of the Center of Al-Awda Alamena contribute as volunteers with the work team. They are (Fener Bassem Binoka and Hussein Ali Hamo) as well as the volunteer (Sufyan Nain Abada).
Heading to Nimrud district center is within the project of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization team to sterilize places of worship and service headquarters there.