Skip to main content
William Warda participates in the training workshop in Washington on US aid
Mr. William Warda, Director of Public Relations of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, participated Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization held a training workshop in Mosul to promote religious freedom and achieve social stability and civil peace
● Forty-five citizens, including four women, participated in the workshop and receive lessons and training in spreading the spirit of citizenship and respect for religious diversity and civil values
●Mr. Louis Marqus Ayoub and Mr. Yohana Yousef Tawaya ov Read more
William Warda is participating in the Program for the Evaluation and Improvement of Government Performance and good governance (Takamul Project) implemented by United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Mr. William Warda, Public Relations Officer of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, participated in the workshop organized by the Read more
Mr. William Warda participate in training meetings on immigration levels within the framework of the research alliance and coordination mechanism
●The University of Glasgow Caledonian University oversees these meetings, which included 25 researchers
●Participants receive training on Nvivo software to develop research work
Mrs. Pascale Warda participated in a workshop held in Erbil to draw up a field strategy to counter the effects of violent extremism in Nineveh province.
•Participants in the workshop discuss the sensitive root treatment of the requirements of eliminating violent extremism, integration and forgiveness.
•Mrs. Pascale Warda: The adoption of successful civil field programs requires a participatory approach f Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization launches the second training workshop for teaching staff, pedagogics and educators within Ninewah province to promote religious freedom, pluralism and social peace in Iraq.
• Hammurabi organization mobilize number of its leadership cadres to facilitate the work of the workshop and provide the necessary services for fifteen participating trainees.
• The instructor lecturer Dr. Mohammed Turki Al-Obaidi focus on the concepts o Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization held a training workshop on public relations.
Mr. William Warda lectures in the workshop discussing the concepts, foundations and characteristics of public relations and the officials who assume its function.
• Participants in the workshop are members of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, its admi Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization held a workshop with support and cooperation of (Freedom House) Organization to promote religious freedom, pluralism and community peace in Iraq.
• Attendance of thirty educational and academic personalities from Nineveh province in the workshop.
• Participants of the workshop receive training and discussion sessions on religious freedom and the stance of the international law and Iraqi national l Read more