Skip to main content
News & Activities
A relief team of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization distributed for the second time a water filters for water’s purification and desalination to the returning families of Telesqaf and Baqofa
For the second time, the relief team of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization went to the town of Telesqaf on 13/10/2017 and distributed a "55" water Read more
Hammurabi human rights organization (HHRO) has included in its relief program the Shabak and Kakai’s in Nineveh plain, who returned to their origin areas.
● HHRO has distributed (420) food baskets within the broad program for relief the returnees funded by CSI.
● Citizens contributed in the Read more
In support of the returnees, Hammurabi Human Rights Organization distributes 230 food baskets in the town of Karamlis.
● Thanks and appreciation to Father Thabet Habib the priest of the parish of the Karamlis town , the security forces and the service team for their Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization includes (560) returned Kakis `families in Wardek village with a relief program that includes hygiene baskets
● The number of returned Kakis families which included in Hammurabi's relief program reached (980) families
● This relief program comes with Read more
A humanitarian team of the Hammurabi Human Rights Organization distributes 60 hygiene baskets to displaced Syrian families in Erbil.
In line with its extensive humanitarian and civic responsibilities, the organization has included a number of Syrian families, which take refuge in Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization continues to implement its field relief program for returnees to their homes in the Nineveh Plain
• The relief team of the organization distributes (60) domestic systems for purification and desalination of water in the town of Bartella Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization continues its field relief program to support families returning to liberated cities, towns and villages.
• The inclusion of "445" Shabak families with food rations in the vicinity of Bartella district.
• (3240) total number of families included by Read more
Statement of Qatar National Human Rights Committee on the Concerning the.
At a time when Qatar National Human Rights Committee looks forward to lifting the injustice and calls for redress of the victims affected by the Read more
Mr. William Warda accepts the invitation of the French Consulate in Erbil to attend the reception ceremony on the occasion of the French National Day
Mr. William Warda, Head of the alliance of Iraqi Minorities Network, and the Public Relations Officer of the Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, was Read more