Skip to main content
News & Activities
Summary of the current situation of Iraqi minorities ( points submitted to Mr. Miloslav Jenca,UN Assistant Secretary –General for Political Affairs)
The participation of minorities in public life has not reached the required level, and there is marginalization in many field bodies. Read more
William Warda presents a presentation to Mr. Miroslav Jenka, UN Assistant Secretary General for Political Affairs on the situation of Iraqi minorities
Mr. William Warda, representative of the alliance of Iraqi Minorities Network and Public Relations Officer of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization meet Read more
Defeat of the Islamic State in Iraq: New Beginning, or Lull before the Next Storm?
Dr. John Eibner, the CEO of Christian Solidarity International (CSI-USA), traveled to Iraq at the end of December 2017 to speak with government Read more
A relief team of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization distributed for the second time a water filters for water’s purification and desalination to the returning families of Telesqaf and Baqofa
For the second time, the relief team of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization went to the town of Telesqaf on 13/10/2017 and distributed a "55" water Read more
Hammurabi human rights organization (HHRO) has included in its relief program the Shabak and Kakai’s in Nineveh plain, who returned to their origin areas.
● HHRO has distributed (420) food baskets within the broad program for relief the returnees funded by CSI.
● Citizens contributed in the Read more
In support of the returnees, Hammurabi Human Rights Organization distributes 230 food baskets in the town of Karamlis.
● Thanks and appreciation to Father Thabet Habib the priest of the parish of the Karamlis town , the security forces and the service team for their Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization includes (560) returned Kakis `families in Wardek village with a relief program that includes hygiene baskets
● The number of returned Kakis families which included in Hammurabi's relief program reached (980) families
● This relief program comes with Read more
A humanitarian team of the Hammurabi Human Rights Organization distributes 60 hygiene baskets to displaced Syrian families in Erbil.
In line with its extensive humanitarian and civic responsibilities, the organization has included a number of Syrian families, which take refuge in Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization continues to implement its field relief program for returnees to their homes in the Nineveh Plain
• The relief team of the organization distributes (60) domestic systems for purification and desalination of water in the town of Bartella Read more