Skip to main content
News & Activities
Launching the second symposium carried out by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization within the program of Alliance Network of Iraqi Minorities on Article 372 of the Iraqi Penal Code.
• Twenty Five personalities participate in the symposium including judges, parliamentarians, lawyers, academics, media and human rights activists.
The second training workshop for teaching and educational staff implemented by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, enter its second day focusing on the basics of training and carrying out practical exercises.
•Lectures given by participants as virtual groups to their colleagues to measure the most successful presentation.
• Dr. Mohammed Turki Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization launches the second training workshop for teaching staff, pedagogics and educators within Ninewah province to promote religious freedom, pluralism and social peace in Iraq.
• Hammurabi organization mobilize number of its leadership cadres to facilitate the work of the workshop and provide the necessary services for Read more
In the scope of communication and development of public relations
Mrs. Pascale Warda, Chairwoman of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization HHRO, Former Minister of Migration and Displaced, member of the Iraqi Women's Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization participate in the meetings held by a UN delegation to visit Iraq to gather more evidence of crimes committed by ISIS.
• Lawyer Yohanna Yousef Tawaya, head of the HHRO branch in Erbil, continues on the ground with the international delegation providing necessary Read more
Mr. Williaml Warda: The national character of the parliamentary electoral lists came under the pressure of the Iraqi public opinion and in response.
Mr. Warda said in an interview to SBS in Syriac language: The sectarian paper is no longer suitable for political investment.
• Mr. Warda: The Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization held a training workshop on public relations
• Mr. William Warda lectures in the workshop discussing the concepts, foundations and characteristics of public relations and the officials who Read more
Implementation of the program of the Alliance Network of Iraqi Minorities with the support of the Norwegian People's Aid Organization, Hammurabi Organization holds a dialogue seminar on Article 372 of the Iraqi Penal Code.
• Mr. William Warda manages the proceedings of the symposium and opens the discussions, describing the exact review of the text of this article.
Mr. William Warda participates in a roundtable discussion on lost and missing persons.
• Review the problems that hinder the work of those involved in following up these serious human rights violations
• Ensure the protection of Read more