Skip to main content
News & Activities
The French Organization Mesopotamia launches its project to protect Christian heritage in Iraq with the support of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization.
A French delegation including Head of the project to preserve the Iraqi memory in partnership with Hammurabi Human Rights Organization concluded a Read more
His Beatitude Mar Louis Sako and Hammurabi Human Rights Organization sponsored the project of the French journalist Pascal Maguesyan to document Christian and Yezidi places of worship in Iraq.
• His Beatitude Louis Sako praise the step and welcomes every project that preserves Iraqi diversity.
• Mrs. Pascale Warda welcomes those who Read more
Queen Elizabeth's birthday at the British Embassy, the British and Iraqi national anthems express greetings from Baghdad to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's.
• At the invitation of the British Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Jon Wilks.
The second training workshop for teaching staff and educators within Nineveh province held by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization enters its third day with exercises, lectures and review of what has been achieved.
• On the sidelines of the exercises topics and discussions of lecturers and a significant development in performance as a result of trainer guidance Read more
Launching the second symposium carried out by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization within the program of Alliance Network of Iraqi Minorities on Article 372 of the Iraqi Penal Code.
• Twenty Five personalities participate in the symposium including judges, parliamentarians, lawyers, academics, media and human rights activists.
The second training workshop for teaching and educational staff implemented by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, enter its second day focusing on the basics of training and carrying out practical exercises.
•Lectures given by participants as virtual groups to their colleagues to measure the most successful presentation.
• Dr. Mohammed Turki Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization launches the second training workshop for teaching staff, pedagogics and educators within Ninewah province to promote religious freedom, pluralism and social peace in Iraq.
• Hammurabi organization mobilize number of its leadership cadres to facilitate the work of the workshop and provide the necessary services for Read more
In the scope of communication and development of public relations
Mrs. Pascale Warda, Chairwoman of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization HHRO, Former Minister of Migration and Displaced, member of the Iraqi Women's Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization participate in the meetings held by a UN delegation to visit Iraq to gather more evidence of crimes committed by ISIS.
• Lawyer Yohanna Yousef Tawaya, head of the HHRO branch in Erbil, continues on the ground with the international delegation providing necessary Read more