Skip to main content
News & Activities
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization participate in the expand meeting organized by the mission of International Commission on Missing Persons ICMP on the issue of missing persons, women and peace.
•Review the UN Security Council Resolution 1325 and the importance of its field applications in Iraq.
• Two panel discussions, the first on the Read more
Mrs. Pascale Warda participated in a workshop held in Erbil to draw up a field strategy to counter the effects of violent extremism in Nineveh province.
•Participants in the workshop discuss the sensitive root treatment of the requirements of eliminating violent extremism, integration and Read more
The French Organization Mesopotamia launches its project to protect Christian heritage in Iraq with the support of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization.
A French delegation including Head of the project to preserve the Iraqi memory in partnership with Hammurabi Human Rights Organization concluded a Read more
His Beatitude Mar Louis Sako and Hammurabi Human Rights Organization sponsored the project of the French journalist Pascal Maguesyan to document Christian and Yezidi places of worship in Iraq.
• His Beatitude Louis Sako praise the step and welcomes every project that preserves Iraqi diversity.
• Mrs. Pascale Warda welcomes those who Read more
Queen Elizabeth's birthday at the British Embassy, the British and Iraqi national anthems express greetings from Baghdad to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's.
• At the invitation of the British Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Jon Wilks.
The second training workshop for teaching staff and educators within Nineveh province held by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization enters its third day with exercises, lectures and review of what has been achieved.
• On the sidelines of the exercises topics and discussions of lecturers and a significant development in performance as a result of trainer guidance Read more
Launching the second symposium carried out by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization within the program of Alliance Network of Iraqi Minorities on Article 372 of the Iraqi Penal Code.
• Twenty Five personalities participate in the symposium including judges, parliamentarians, lawyers, academics, media and human rights activists.
The second training workshop for teaching and educational staff implemented by Hammurabi Human Rights Organization, enter its second day focusing on the basics of training and carrying out practical exercises.
•Lectures given by participants as virtual groups to their colleagues to measure the most successful presentation.
• Dr. Mohammed Turki Read more
Hammurabi Human Rights Organization launches the second training workshop for teaching staff, pedagogics and educators within Ninewah province to promote religious freedom, pluralism and social peace in Iraq.
• Hammurabi organization mobilize number of its leadership cadres to facilitate the work of the workshop and provide the necessary services for Read more