- Hammurabi Human Rights Organization confirms eligibility and legitimacy of the demonstrators demands and the need to be met by a commitment to the constitution without resorting to excessive violence against them
- There is a general failure of the government , corruption and neglect of basic services and aggravation of unemployment rates
- Why this economic recession and deflation and the slackness in the development process, and wasted billions of dollars allocated for service in industrial and agricultural fields
- Reports of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization on violations of human rights included accurate diagnosis to the immediate situation that Iraq is suffering from
- Infringement and destruction of public property by some protesters will harm, undermined and distort the demands and slogans raised
- Hammurabi Human Rights Organization warns the immediate policies and prosthetics procedures as they do not achieve the desired sustainable development
The authorized spokesman on behalf of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization describe the demonstrations and sit-ins in the province of Basra and other provinces in the south and center of Iraq, including the capital Baghdad as a constitutional right, and confirms the existence of an effective human rights civilian movement.
In a statement to Nirgal news network the spokesman said that the raised demands of demonstrations indicate clearly to the large size of the failure of the government, corruption and neglect is clear for basic services, and the lack of economic development and put an end to the aggravation of unemployment and deflation suffered by all industrial and agricultural fields, despite the hundreds of billions wasted in these fields.
Nirgal news network quoted the authorized spokesman on behalf of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization that the organization warned since early exacerbate these negative phenomena that were perpetuated in the economy, the imbalance in development, and diagnosed in its periodical and annual reports of the human rights violations of the situations of Iraqi citizens in terms of the high rates of unemployment and a aggravation of poverty of large segments of the Iraqi society and the presence of the mafia corruption spread in many of the facilities of the Iraqi state without deterrent measures to reduce it, and creating an emergency repair infrastructure where corruption and corrupt.
The spokesman confirmed the importance of the commitment of the Iraqi government and security services to respect human rights and the protection of demonstrators and the commitment to the Iraqi constitution, which guarantees the right to peaceful demonstrations and freedom of expression, confirming that resorting to excessive violence toward demonstrators use legally unjustified detentions and insults.
Concerning the bypass and destruction of public property and governmental institutions witnessed by some demonstrations and sit-ins, the authorized spokesman on behalf of Hammurabi Human Rights Organization said that it is completely incompatible with the values of peaceful civil demonstrations, guaranteed in the constitution, these operations also indicate that there are parties condemned trying to distort the proper demands of the demonstrators, but trying to push the situation to the clash between the demonstrators and the security forces to bring about a new crack an extension of the crimes against the structure of the Iraqi society by the terrorist atrocities of the explosions, killing, kidnapping and destruction of Iraqi general development infrastructure.
The spokesman concluded his statement that the situation in Iraq now need a serious and effective government stance to develop a methodology for balanced development deterring all corrupt, eliminating ignorant of their responsibilities and put an end to favoritism and personal interests and consideration of justice and equity, warning the use of policies and immediate prosthetics procedures for satisfaction resorted by the government because it will lead to immediate successes expire shortly thereafter and then active crises again.